At Simetría we have defined our framework of activity and commitment in the area of sustainable development in accordance with the guidelines set by the Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy..
Our aim is to guide our activities towards an ethical and responsible business model that is able to achieve the strategic objectives that have been defined, while ensuring viability, growth and the capacity to generate value for our stakeholders.
To this end, our key commitments are as follows:
- Ethical commitment: to apply best practices with regard to Corporate Governance, Transparency, and Responsible and Sustainable Development.
- Social commitment: to make sure we carry out our professional activities from a position of absolute respect for people, and to respect and promote Basic Human Rights, equality and diversity.
- Environmental commitment: to make sure our environmental performance is based on preservation and conservation, placing particular emphasis on the fight against – and adaptation to – climate change.
ETHICS AND GOOD GOVERNANCE
Code of Ethics
The Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct consolidate the Group’s values and serve as a guide to the behaviour that is expected from all employees in their respective roles, as well as helping them to maintain the very highest levels of professionalism.
The Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct apply to all of the companies that form part of the Simetría Group, and all of their employees are obliged to comply with their stipulations..
You can access the Code of Ethics by clicking on the following link:CODE OF ETHICS
You can access the Financial Policy by clicking on the following link:FINANCIAL POLICY
The Simetría Group’s Reporting Channel may only be used to provide information regarding:
· Suspicions or knowledge of any irregular, unlawful or criminal conduct that may constitute a legal or behavioural violation of our Code of Ethics, internal regulations and/or mandatory legal and regulatory procedures, when the action in question has been committed by someone connected to the Simetría Group (regardless of seniority) during the course of their professional activities; or any other irregular or unlawful circumstances that may harm the interests of the Simetría Group.
· Queries regarding the interpretation of the provisions of the Code of Ethics, any of the internal regulations, or compliance with the legislation that applies to the Simetría Group.
· Ethically questionable or dishonest conduct on the part of any of the employees of the Simetría Group.
OUR ANNUAL MANAGEMENT – TRANSPARENCY
Social Responsibility PolicySOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
Environmental and Quality Policy
At the Simetría Group we are very aware of the environmental factors and impacts that our activities generate for the area around us.
Thanks to an organisational shift towards environmental management, we have moved away from a culture that focused on the technical quality of our projects, products and services and moved towards a holistic vision of our processes, in which environmental aspects have taken on much greater importance.
This has given rise to a multiplicity of sustainable innovation projects that have enabled us to lessen our impact: not only on the natural environment, but also on our surroundings in general, taking all of the affected parties (clients, employees, neighbours, users, etc.) into account.
This new vision, oriented not only towards satisfying the end client who acquires our products and services, but also towards a mission of commitment to the environment, is reflected in (for example) the leadership and positioning of our companies with regard to their carbon footprint and their registration with the Ministry for Ecological Transition.POLÍTICA DE MEDIOAMBIENTE Y CALIDAD